Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping around pricing some new bottom ends for my 03,

Modular Perfromance seems to be a better deal pricewise then to some others I've looked at. Dss etc.....

Anyone have any customer experience with this company?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yes, I've dealt with them over the past year and a half for all the parts on my 5.4L DOHC project. They are the best people I have ever dealt with for parts and service since I got into modding my Mustang.

An idea of how great, I had a bad set of ModMax valve springs and while at NMRA world finals, they checked them and swapped them out for me without a hassle. Anytime I had a question, or needed something they helped me out.

They have also helped a lot of us who are building 5.4L DOHC's out by engineering an intake for the swap. They have one ready for Dec 1st, and another coming out to mount the KB/Works blower on top a 5.4L DOHC.

There are a lot of guys one these forums who have done business with them and have nothing but good things to say about them. Give them a call and see for yourself.

John

·
Registered
511 Posts
Never heard of them...

He He...:evil MP is good peeps and their guys post here. You can buy from them with confidence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts