Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.4l Whipple And Return System Install -I MAY NEED A 4.0 WHIPPLE PULLEY FOR MY DYNO. THE 3.8 I HAVE MAY BE TO MUCH FOR PUMP GAS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE ONHAND IF I GET INTO TROUBLE. SO, MY QUESTION IS THIS- DOES ANYONE HAVE A 4.0 WHIPPLE PULLEY THEY ARE NOT USING, THAT I COULD USE OR BUY? DO NOT HAVE THE EXTRA CASH FOR A NEW ONE RIGHT NOW. :tip: JUST A QUICK HIT OF THE THROTTLE REVEILED 20 PLUS PSI.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ah! Nitro...just take off your worry pants and dyno the sum biotch already..lol. So what if it makes 22psi.... just let it rip and put a few gallons of 101 in it just in case. I will pay for 5 gallons of 101 for the cause:)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Ah! Nitro...just take off your worry pants and dyno the sum biotch already..lol. So what if it makes 22psi.... just let it rip and put a few gallons of 101 in it just in case. I will pay for 5 gallons of 101 for the cause:)
I agree with BMG, just add in a splash of octane. That poor blower is already being so underspun your torque curve is crying :scare:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah! Nitro...just Take Off Your Worry Pants And Dyno The Sum Biotch Already..lol. So What If It Makes 22psi.... Just Let It Rip And Put A Few Gallons Of 101 In It Just In Case. I Will Pay For 5 Gallons Of 101 For The Cause:)
Hey, Svtbmg, Thanks. Can We Make It 5 Gallons A Week, At That Point I Would Put The 3.5 Upper On.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i Agree With Bmg, Just Add In A Splash Of Octane. That Poor Blower Is Already Being So Underspun Your Torque Curve Is Crying :scare:
I Would Use The Addition Of Race Gas, Maybe A Gallon Or Two In A Full Tank, But Again This Is A Daily Driver. Trying To Keep On Pump. I Am Not Saying This Set Up Will Not Work, Just Trying To Error On The Caution Side. I Only Saw 18psi On The Gen 1 Cobra. Now That We Are A Gen Ii, I Would Like To Stay At 18-20 Psi.

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
3.4l Whipple And Return System Install -I MAY NEED A 4.0 WHIPPLE PULLEY FOR MY DYNO. THE 3.8 I HAVE MAY BE TO MUCH FOR PUMP GAS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE ONHAND IF I GET INTO TROUBLE. SO, MY QUESTION IS THIS- DOES ANYONE HAVE A 4.0 WHIPPLE PULLEY THEY ARE NOT USING, THAT I COULD USE OR BUY? DO NOT HAVE THE EXTRA CASH FOR A NEW ONE RIGHT NOW. :tip: JUST A QUICK HIT OF THE THROTTLE REVEILED 20 PLUS PSI.
I just logged into our inventory system and I'm showing (1) 4.0" RR pulley in stock. I'll have to check the warehouse and put my hands on it to say for sure if it's there. I'll reply tomorrow once I get in and have a chance to check.

Thanks, Jared

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i Just Logged Into Our Inventory System And I'm Showing (1) 4.0" Rr Pulley In Stock. I'll Have To Check The Warehouse And Put My Hands On It To Say For Sure If It's There. I'll Reply Tomorrow Once I Get In And Have A Chance To Check.

Thanks, Jared
Did You Ever Find One?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts