Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading my 5.0 mag last night and noticed an article from Diablo Sport that stated that the Predator is NOW available...

Anyone have any updates or news on where to buy?

Anyone know who is going to be doing Predator tunes?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Yes I saw it also it actually looked cool it had a smoked case and said Ford Performance not like the GM ones I have seen. It is not available yet according to Diablo. Anybody who does Revolution is suppose to be able to provide Predator configurations from everything I have read.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i get the first one in the world tomorrow...diablo just called and told me to bring my car by in the am

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can the Predator do everything that a chip can do?? If so, then a Predator is the way that I'm going to go since it can be undetected and you can go back to stock at anytime, right ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey shadow03...did you get the chip back?? and if so how is it???? mike

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
mike5876 said:
hey shadow03...did you get the chip back?? and if so how is it???? mike
Nope, there was a little mixup on their end, Brian said he shipped it out but it turns out it never shipped. I then called to have them send me tracking number once they got receipt for shipment back from USPS and they said they found it and it didnt ship but would asap. They tried to send it to me yesterday but for some reason it got returned to them so they were going to UPS it out today and I should have it tomorrow. I can hopefully get on dyno next week.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
So I might be able to run 19#s by the time my KB shows up.

Mike do you think you will hit tower's tomorrow?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mike, are you serious about getting the Preditor tomorrow?? Is your unit a pre-release one or are the units now orderable? I need one badddddd!

Kevin

·
Registered
140 Posts
i dont know for sure if the one im getting is a prototype or the regular production unit...but yes 100% sure there will be one in my car tomorrow....toofast...probably will go to the tower shops if i get out of diablo on time...they want the car from noon till around 6...im never out of there when they say i will be though..i can call you....ill let everybody know how it works tomorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
I hope you get good results from it. I will also call to find out when I can get my hands on some to start selling them. And I will get the details on the configuration of it.

Dave

·
Registered
69 Posts
we will have them available hopefully by next week and then distributing them to all of our dealers for them to sell. I spoke to diablo today and they were testing one out today on a cobra but have yet to get back any details on how the test went
:evil

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mike,

When you get back in from DiabloSport, please post the pictures that they gave you of the Predator with the live Diagnostics data monitoring, please. This will finally dispell all the rumors going around.

·
Registered
140 Posts
pics

here are some pics....predator does exist!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
pic

one more

·
Registered
140 Posts
sorry sent too quick..here is the other one

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts