Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I'd like to hear how it sounds since everyone is raving over it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmmm...for some reason the sound clip isn't working. You can do a search of "QMP exhaust" on SVTPerformance.com. There were several sound files posted there.

I'll look into our clip later tonight...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did a search on SVTPerformance.com and the links that were provided for the sounds were no longer available. Rob, the link for your sound clip on your site still doesn't work. Can anyone let me hear what this setup sounds like?

G

·
Rob,

I was never able to download the wav file you posted on your site because the link is invalid, it points to your local drive on your computer (file:///C:/Documents and Settings/rob/My Documents/My Videos/QMPEXSound.wav)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JB, thanks for the links.

G

·
no problem, if you didn't already do it, I suggest right-clicking and saving them to your disk

there's a ricer shop next door to where I store and work on my Cobra and I just can't wait till the first time I fire that bad boy up with those 3" pipes!

I'm so tired of their buzzing back and forth...like mosquitos that need to be swatted :cool:

G

·
which tips did you use?

yeah, I'm afraid that I'll have to replace those 4" ones too...even though others have said they fill the holes nicely, I still don't know if they're for me...:confused:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've heard of people cutting off about 1.5" of the cat-back and it looks good. Here is an example:

G

·
yes, I've definitely decided to move them back so they're flush with the bumper if I do use them

someone else said they were gonna polish their rear pipes and I'm seriously thinking of doing that myself over the winter...they look so good they deserve it :D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
SVTVenom said:
I've heard of people cutting off about 1.5" of the cat-back and it looks good. Here is an example:
Man that car looks good. Actually I moved them 3" in so they are flush with the bumper.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
toofast4u said:
Man that car looks good. Actually I moved them 3" in so they are flush with the bumper.
I'm guessing it was 1.5" I can't remember. Do yours look like the ones in the pic I posted?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
SVTVenom said:
I'm guessing it was 1.5" I can't remember. Do yours look like the ones in the pic I posted?
Mine is the picture you posted.:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
toofast4u said:
Mine is the picture you posted.:D
Oh, well very nice then ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts