Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone have this with their shifter

Does everyone have this happen- If the car is in sixth, step on the gas and then release, do you feel the shifter handle jerk a little bit? I put a steeda tri ax in as soon as I picked up the car so I dont remember if it happened when stock.

thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah, it happens stock too. Drive line play. or otherwise known as backlash.:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had my driveshaft off to install the Metco safety loop, and there was very little lash in the rear end, but a ton of lash in the tranny.

Ford, and many Mustang owners, say this is normal.

But then, the Father of the guy who kidnapped that little girl in Utah says what's the big deal, be grateful he only raped her and didn't kill her, so my viewpoint may be warped...:confused:

·
Registered
516 Posts
03_Sonic_Blur said:

But then, the Father of the guy who kidnapped that little girl in Utah says what's the big deal, be grateful he only raped her and didn't kill her, so my viewpoint may be warped...:confused:
WTF??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry everybody, I was just really pissed off to see this guys father (the father of the suspect in the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart) giving interviews saying his son was not a monster, he didn't kill the little girl.

I mean, the report I read in the Salt Lake Tribune states that the charges include aggravated sexual assault. The crime was described as the idiots wife holding the child down while this monster raped her.

I am just sitting here hoping he dies from something painful and prolonged. As a father of a girl, I have had nightmares of this type of crime. I am confused as to what abnormal behavior is if that aint it.

Sorry for the confusion, but I hate criminals who hurt kids. This dope will probably claim mental illness, or some crap. He deserves the electric chair, set at about 75 volts so it takes weeks.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but check this:

Shirl Mitchell, the suspect's father, says there is no justification for the alleged abduction but that his son's actions should be put in perspective.

"Brian is the one who got that girl back safely ... Now, that's quite an accomplishment," the senior Mitchell told CNN on Saturday.

"How many of these fiends, degenerates, take little kids and dismember their bodies or kill them outright and bury them. Now when they're getting to be overcritical of Brian, they should remember that," he said, urging that Mitchell not be "dumped out as garbage."

On the less serious side, I am still and have always been confused since I bought my first Mustang in '75 by what Ford finds normal. It was a pretty Mach 1, Thanks Vermillion Red, and when I swapped out the 351 W for the big block, it was a 425 HP beast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts