Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Check out this link: http://www.kochnet.com/bullitt/idtags.htm
I talked with the guy that created the tags for the Bullitt club and he said that he could make some for us if there was enough interest. I will enclose a "rough mock up" of what ours would look like.
Gary said that we could give artistic inputs on the tag as well, I personally would like to see the SVT Cobra replaced by "Terminator" with a kick [email protected]# Cobra on the left. Let me know, this is our baby, our design! It's also a good price! Gary also states that the pictures don't do jsutice to the actual tags.

Later
Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm in, one for the engine compartment and one for the interior. However, you know how long we'd have to wait for build #'s,
6-7 months away.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget to give build ideas, logos, apperance, etc. If you have the skills, photo shop one.

Jess

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I like anything with Terminator..
count me in..

jim v.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and another

ps we need a pic picture or drawing of the Cobra logo on the side, Gary isn't happy with the one here.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Put the Cobra Terminator on the top to the right of the cobra logo with the build date and sequence number under that. Have him give you a copy of that layout and post it. I'm in.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd definately be interested. I would also like to see the build date including the day.(mine. 06/04/2002). The production sequence would also be important to me, but that would delay it until the production run ends. My thought would be wait until the run ends to get the sequence number on it also.

great price to!

Marlon

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting closer...

Here is the latest version of the tag, we are refining it as we go but this is almost the last draft. As far as the Build Date, I am going to omit that for now, they probably won't be avail until Oct of this year so I think we should go with Build date, VIN, and maybe owner name. Please critique this draft and I should have order info by the end of the week, thanks for everyones input.

Later
Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finished Product

Here is the finished product in soft copy form. Garry is going to send me the first plates and I'll take pics so that everyone can see what they look like on the car. Everyone has made excellent suggestions, but this is what we are going with. I agree that there is more info that we'd like to have but it proves to be more of a hassle than anything else; build date- would put prod. back until oct-nov, RWHP, TQ- has to change everytime you add a mod, etc, etc. The interior plate will be smaller with only Owner name and buid date. There will be ordering instructions to follow. I hope that this plate fits most peoples bills, you can't please everyone.

Later
Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just check the link in my first post, I think that it's $20 for an interior and engine bay Plate.

Jess

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good work on development. Thanks

Need one now, now mister:shocked

Note to self: Mention this problem (must have problem) when I am next with analyst.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
2L8IWON said:
Just check the link in my first post, I think that it's $20 for an interior and engine bay Plate.

Jess
VERY COOL! I like! However the link from your first post, doesn't indicate that they will know what we're talkin' about, when we call. Is there a group purchase on this? Can we just call them, and they'll know what we're talking about?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Count me in as well. Any chance we could get the Terminator lettering in Ford blue instead of red? Not exactly my favorite color. No offense to anyone who prefers it. Thanks, snakecharmr99.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.