Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after doing some test fitting, im not going to be able to use my HP Motorsports t-56 cross member for the fox body. Im running a set of 96-04 BBK cobra headers and there is literally only 3" between the collector of the header and the stock x member mounts that are welded to the frame. So im going to cut mine out and put in the stock 03-04 cobra ones.

So if anyone running shorty headers or maybe midlengths this should work for you. Just wont work w/ my longtubes. I dont know if it will work w/ any longtubes at all since i only have the 96-04 cobra headers from BBK. They aren't the 03-04 specific ones they sell either.

Anyways if you interested, im looking to get what i paid for it $190 shipped!! Thats a hell of a good price if you have looked them up. LMR sells this piece for $209 i believe and thats not including shipping. And guess what HPM is no longer in business so get them while you can. This is the only pic i have of the piece. It has been modified by the previous owner (see the hole in the center of the 2 trans mount holes) but its nothing major. Wont affect the piece at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Qwk- I sent the paypal money request just a few mins ago. Uh......normally i will wait till the paypal clears into my paypal account before i ship it. However when i get a email from paypal saying i have money coming to me, i will send it out the next day after that for sure. So i will ship it sat at the latest if all goes well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
look at you buying parts...still waiting on a build thread....
Whaaaa! LOL!
Heres a sneak peak.

Qwk- I sent the paypal money request just a few mins ago. Uh......normally i will wait till the paypal clears into my paypal account before i ship it. However when i get a email from paypal saying i have money coming to me, i will send it out the next day after that for sure. So i will ship it sat at the latest if all goes well.
Money sent. Let me know when it ships.
Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Qwk- I mailed it UPS this morning or noon time lol. I sent a pm w/ your tracking number. BTW dude your car looks siiiick! Do you have any more pics of it??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Very cool!! Ill post up when I receive it.
Thanks for the quick shipping!

I just started a thread on my build and added some pics.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet! Good to hear you got it and on time! Glad you like it! Thanks again and good luck w/ your build!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts