Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be nice if everyone would like to keep the day going after Dyno Day at Jd's. I figure when everyone is done we can all head over to a local restaurant and grab something eat and talk about how the day went. It's been while since I have seen some you guys and for those of you I haven't meet I figured it would be a good time to get to know everyone even more.
So I am just trying to see who would be interested in doing this. Also anyone who lives in that area that knows of a good place to eat suggestions are welcome. I hope you guys are up for it :)

Matt

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Good idea Matt.. I am sure some of the guys will hang out..
You can count me in as always..

jim v.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on where is everyone?? Rich, Pete, Harry, JT I know you guys are out there somewhere.,.lol.,.

Matt

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I don't know of any good resturants out there but you can count me in, Matt. Wouldn't miss it.

Rich

·
Registered
661 Posts
Weel have to ask Joe at jds , It il be fun nitro

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good guys. I am sure we will get more people to go once we are at Jd's, but its always good to see who would be interested in going. :)

Matt

·
Banned
572 Posts
my office is right on red lion rd across from flat spin (the old 94th aero) @the north east air port flat spins not bad from what i have heard its a bar/grill
sd

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my03svtcobra said:
my office is right on red lion rd across from flat spin (the old 94th aero) @the north east air port flat spins not bad from what i have heard its a bar/grill
sd
Sounds like a plan to me. Anywhere we can hangout and have a good time :D

Matt

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
We can go to Chickie n Pete's great place on the boulevard. Beer, Crab fryes, cheese steaks, and the best Crab legs if you like sea food and much much more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts