·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fitment issues?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be installing the Steeda rails under my FRPP intake as soon as they arive. I'll let you know if I run into any issues, but there looks to be plenty of clearance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have bullitt rails right now, is there any appreciable difference between them and aftermarket rails? What are bullitt rails rated at (flow and hp rating)? Do I really need aftermarket rails with 550 rwhp (planned)?

Different question.....how many rwhp can I safely run with stock fuel lines (I think they're 3/8")

·
Registered
17 Posts
Centaur said:
I have bullitt rails right now, is there any appreciable difference between them and aftermarket rails? What are bullitt rails rated at (flow and hp rating)? Do I really need aftermarket rails with 550 rwhp (planned)?

Different question.....how many rwhp can I safely run with stock fuel lines (I think they're 3/8")
Aren't the "Bullit" rails the same as stock GT rails? The main difference would be that aftermarket rails are about twice as thick due to the stock rail's flatter design. I made 462rwhp with the stock fuel rails and lines, and I'd imagine that close to 500 to the wheels would be possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts