Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Motorcraft AWSFA12C plugs ready to go in with my blower in a few weeks, but after the recent article in 5.0 Magazine where they gained 15rwhp with just the Densos, I debated on this investment. Is this realistic with the blower combo going on in my sig., or should I stick with the old faithfuls?
Thanks,
~Darren

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would have to say try them......with a direct dyno comparison.....please let me know...the more GOOD information I have the better.

I have dyno'ed SEVERAL cars back to back with TR-6's (normal type plug, but NOT YOUR PLUG) and with the thin wires(Denso's)........(this is the only plug type back to back plug comparision I've done)

I haven't seen more than a single Horsepowers difference once the tune is correct.

Now what you will get with the Denso's is this.......they don't seem to "load up and generate a low rpm miss".

The TR-6's should be changed every 10,000 miles or so.....as they will generate this miss...

Sometimes the magazines bleed hp...........because the exact conditions of the test before/after were prob not listed it's hard to draw a exact conclusion on what exactly generated the end result.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts