Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
I am not going to make it.....my car is just done and still needs some road time to make sure all is good with everything.

I am pretty sure my car will makes her track appearance in the Spring.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I am going with Nitrous Pete...if the weather permits. Doesn't look that way. Looks like rain till early morning. Probability is low.

:mad:

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you didn't go you did not miss anything!
the trac was so sloppy it was a waste of my day!
didn't sart racing till 11:30 and just went on from there.
i could not hook up for shit three times.i was smoking them out of the hole and in 2nd and 3rd
nitro pete ran 1 time and put his ride back on the trailer
he spun them too.
think i will wait till it warms up more
better luck next time pete !

sd

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, I think that the only reason Pete went is because he needs seat time with his new setup.

I can't even believe Atco opened the track. It was raining there at 3:00AM last night...did they think they could prep the track just hours later?

I didn't even get up and Pete told me not to bother coming when I talked to him on the phone. It was a waste of time.

They should postpone the Pete / Jim Shootout. All this preparation by both guys and then try to run on a BS track? Hope someone's got more sense than that.

G

·
I second that,...they should postpone the event tomorrow......no traction whatsoever...even with the ET streets.....all they will have is a burnout contest and top end race. Its not going to give either car a chance to show their true capabilties.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whow , I never ran in conditions like that, I spun all the way past the 60 ft Pedalling it . :rolleyes: I really wanted to check the new combo, It works fine.
That I'll teach me lol
Peace I will be runing tomorow, Its a closed track rental for the mag. mmff

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Pete, I heard that you went a 11.80 with an 11.40 short time. That true? Man, that car moves once it gets going!!

:D :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
lol Pretty close, mph was down also,
I'm happy with the new set up, The race has been postponed again, Its not me ! I'm ready

1 - 10 of 10 Posts