Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks $hity for sunday 3/2
so whos going friday ?

maybe just maybe Hot Rod Harry will have his shit together !:D
sean

G

·
I will try.

All I can say is its up to JDM to get my interchangeable lower pulley cage welded up and up to BilletFlow for my TB. Also up to PJ's to get me the tune for my new setup. Seems like too much waiting to get ready for Friday. But I will do my best to get everything on and flyin.

Hot Rod(Even my front sway bar is disconnected now)Harry
been trying to find stuff to do while I wait for everything.
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Where is ATCO? I'll be in Linden, NJ next week working at the GM plant. Is it close enough for me to come by and watch?

G

·
stlblack03 said:
Where is ATCO? I'll be in Linden, NJ next week working at the GM plant. Is it close enough for me to come by and watch?
Englishtown, Oldbridge Raceway Park would be alot closer to you from Linden than Atco.

Atco is in the south western area of New Jersey. It would be about 2 hours maybe alittle less from Linden and E town is about 30 minutes tops from Linden.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Is there anything going on at Englishtown next weekend?

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stlblack03 said:
Is there anything going on at Englishtown next weekend?
Hey Buddy,
Hook up with HotRod Harry he would give you lift to atco.
He is always BUMMING a ride from others. :D

(HotRod "i need a lift king":king Harry)

SEAN

G

·
If I go to E town...if your on the way I will pick you up.

Hey...my Cobra has been to Atco already....when I was pit crew for Nitrous Pete. Just didnt go down the track then...had about 200 miles on it at that time.

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I'll be staying in the Crowne Plaza right off of....78 or something...I can't remember. Please PM me you number or something and I will get a hold of you...if you don't mind.

Thanks

Randy

·
Registered
481 Posts
I should be there grated that the weather doesnt hold us back... then im going to englishtown the next day for Import vs. Domestic...

see you all there...

G

·
Hey Randy....Rte. 78 is no where near on my way...you need to find someone that is coming from northern NJ then....hmmmm...there has to be someone. Anyone near 78 please stand up.

The Saturday Rice/American race sounds like alot of fun too...need to post that in a separate heading..very cool.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts