Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
After two long days,this is what we came up with.:)
NOTHING fit..I mean NOTHING.

I originally took my car to Mike to have him install a FAST unit because he has proven with Aarons car he knows what the hell he is doing with them.The boy can flat tune a FAST unit.I've seen it on 3 cars since I've been there.

FFW changed the rules allowing bigger blowers/coolers /cogs .Mike decided to help me make the move to a COG setup,and of course there is not one made for a lowly 2valve.
He took what Procharger supplied for a 4valve,cut it/welded it/milled it and made brackets for it out of aluminum.Here are the early results.
I think he is a sick puppy for taking this on:),but he thrives on this shit..He said he could make anything fit/work,and welp..I guess he can.We held the brackets up to a engine he set up on a stand to mock everything up.Hell,I think 1 maybe 2 bolts lined up and that was it.

Here are some pics of his fabrication.....He did all the work,I was simply his bolt on bitch..:)He kept tell me he was my daddy..Bastage proved he was...Tis O.K.....My Mach is superior to his Cobra..So Im his daddy there.........:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
looks awesome guys! Now lets see if that weasel of a 2 vavle can handle 30+psi of boost LOL j/k Tim....Good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hey Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ya I know..Guess how many times He told me he was my Daddy?

It does look good.Mike really is talented.

See how he mounted the tensioner pulley?Cool eh?

Tim

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My Mach is superior to his Cobra..So Im his daddy there.........:) [/B][/QUOTE]

My 03 COBRA eats Mach 1's for lunch. So Im still your DADDY!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Well that flat out just embarrasses my little blower and the fabrication looks like it came off an assembly line. Well done Tim and Mike!!

Later,
Ashley

·
Registered
492 Posts
Who else here agrees that Tim is till missing something? What could it be you ask? A STRAIGHT JACKET :p Cant wait to see your results. Hurry up too, im gettting wood just thining about it :eek:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts