Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ben, please post/link some photos of your Cobra. I am calling the bank and StateFarm today, I will have an answer for you ASAP.

Also, PM a list of mods on the car, I forgot what we talked about last night.

Thanks much. :king
Joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe. just maybe...:shootbird

·
Registered
438 Posts
RavenGT said:
Ben, please post/link some photos of your Cobra. I am calling the bank and StateFarm today, I will have an answer for you ASAP.

Also, PM a list of mods on the car, I forgot what we talked about last night.

Thanks much. :king
Joe
Joe, I have no pix at this time. My puter took a dump and I have lost everything. I will try and get Ambie's camera and get some more.

Mods: Complete Spintech exhaust from stock headers back. 2.5" to 3" tailpipes. Steeda sport springs, shifter, firewall adjuster.
Denso plugs (new) with extra set. 2.93 pulley, idler, new belt, (one extra). Two chips, one autologic and one Amazon racing (currently in car) PHP cold air kit.

On order: Torque thrust II's 17 x 8 and 17 x 11 - polished.
Nitto 245/zr's and 315/35 drag radials.

Should be here Wed or Thurs.

Ben

·
Registered
309 Posts
Re: Re: Attn: MODCOBRA...

MODCOBRA said:

On order: Torque thrust II's 17 x 8 and 17 x 11 - polished.
Nitto 245/zr's and 315/35 drag radials.
Ben
Ben,
What is the backspacing and offset for the 17 x 11's. I have a friend who wants to run a 17 x 11 with a 315/35 BFG drag radial, and he is not sure if it will fit. I would love to know, once you get them on. Thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I sent the wheels back.....the rear 17 x 11 looked like they would go. The front 17 x 8 with stock b/s were not even close. Tried a couple of spacers and felt I did not have enough thread contact. Also, the hub was not fitting right and I did not want to rely on just the studs to hold the wheels.

Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts