Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I WILL TESTING TOMORROW AND NEXT WEEK ON TUNING CARS ESPECIALLY WITH KB S/C AND KEEPING THE FUEL PRESSURE WHERE I NEED IT WITHOUT RUNNING THE BOOST-A -PUMP FROM KENNE BELL.

I WILL BE ABLE TO SET FUEL PRESSURE TO WHAT IS NEEDED AND IT WILL STAY WOT AND SET THE A/F WHERE IT IS NEEDED.

ALSO SHOULD BE ABLE TO SETUP FOR BETTER IDLE AND PART THROTTLE CRUISING WITH THE 55LB INJECTORS.

THIS WAS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE CHIP AND BOOST A PUMP.

THIS WILL ALSO HELP THE EATON GUYS ALSO--

KB SAYS YOU CAN'T DO IT WITH AN AUTOLOGIC CHIP---LET YOU KNOW NEXT WEEK.

HAVE A GOOD 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AFTER I FINISH TUNING SEVERAL CARS.

THANKS
JOE:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Thanks for the update, Joe. If it can be done, you will be the one to do it. You and CJ are the best tuners that Wesley's got.

Keep us posted.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
HAMMER said:
Thanks for the update, Joe. If it can be done, you will be the one to do it. You and CJ are the best tuners that Wesley's got.

Keep us posted.

Mustang Magic and LaRocca are also good autologic tuners..I know first hand as LaRocca tuned my Gt and Mustang Magic tunes my Cobra..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tuning

JIM--THOSE GUYS ALSO DO AN EXCELLANT JOB--

I'VE SEEN CARS THEY HAVE DONE.

HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!!!
JOE

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
What Joe Dutkiewicz is talking about in this thread is finding critical functions in the Autologic tune that NO ONE has done yet. This is not an issue of who is a good tuner, but rather painstaking research and development that Joe is doing to ensure that 03 Cobras equipped with Kenne Bell superchargers are safe from piston meltdown and such.

If he accomplishes it, he'll be the FIRST AND ONLY to do so with Autologic.

Keep me posted, Joe.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Re: Re: tuning

Calypso428 said:
Yeh, but they don't give you a FREE T-shirt like you do when a customer comes in for a tune.
T shirts.....I remember someone was going to send me one:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Re: Re: Re: tuning

Jim Vaccaro said:
T shirts.....I remember someone was going to send me one:D
Ahh, you got me, Just waiting on the Roundup they do evey October. I kept address on file. I promise you will get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts