·
Registered
108 Posts
This is going to be perfect with my built 4l80e auto

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yeah , that's my personal set I wanted to do something different and that was as close as I could come to the terminator skull . Lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm interested. How do I send payment and which ones do u have in stock ready to ship???

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested. How do I send payment and which ones do u have in stock ready to ship???

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
HOLIDAY SPECIAL !!!!!!!!! From now till Dec 31st all remaining plates I have in stock will be sold at $200.00 shipped to your door

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
List of what's left in stock right now boxed up ready to ship :

4- Sets of Satin Black w/ 1- Gauge Hole
2- Sets of Carbon Fiber Hydrographics w/ 2- Gauge Holes
2- Sets of Carbon Fiber Hydrographics w/ 1- Gauge Hole
1- Set of Textured Black w/ 2- Gauge Holes

- - - Updated - - -

Wood Font Gas Packaging and labeling Carton Wood Font Gas Packaging and labeling Carton

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I am very interested in getting a set of these. Will these work with the B&M Ratchet Shifter? And, would you be able to do a hole in the shifter bezel delete for an e-Boost 2?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
YAADMAN I have had guys do that very thing to theirs , if you have the 60mm one it will go in the 2 1/16" hole but if you have the 66mm one it will take a different angle ring which is a $9.00 part .

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
So this plate will fit the B & M ratchet shifter??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
What I have left in stock ready to ship :

1- Satin Black w/ 1 gauge hole and black hardware $160.00 Shipped
1- Wrinkle Black w/ 2 gauge holes and black hardware $180.00 Shipped
1- Silver Vein ( Silver and Black Textured ) w/ 1 gauge hole and stainless hardware $160.00 Shipped
1- Carbon Fiber Hydro-graphics w/ 1 gauge hole and your choice of hardware ,also this is done over powder-coating and doesn't get any more durable $180.00 Shipped

- - - Updated - - -

And Thanks YADDMAN_GT

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
On the gauge holes, can you make one larger? I would like to put my eboost2 boost controller in one of them and I believe it's 2 ¹/⁴“ diameter. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
badcobra...I asked the same question based on my needs and the OP told me that the 60mm version e-boost 2 will fit in the rings he provides. If you have the 66mm version e-boost 2, he has a larger ring he can provide for a couple dollars more.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have the 60mm one so thanks for the good news. Not sure I want the wrinkle black so I might just have him make me a custom one. Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
PM sent badcobra , and thanks YAADMAN_GT for some reason I didn't get the notification that someone had posted on here .

21 - 40 of 73 Posts