Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Np. Btw...got the pieces a while back and the quality and finish are top notch. If anyone has an auto in their car with an aftermarket shifter, this kit is a must! No more stretching for shifts (unless you have freakishly long arms) or having to move your seat up like grandma.

·
Registered
33 Posts
do you have any left ready to ship? id like the wrinkle black 1 hole or 2 don't care too much. if no wrinkle black left satin black will do.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Got my plates last week and they turned out great. Just went with simple brushed aluminum look. Great vendor to deal with! Thanks dude!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey I've got a question and I've searched for an answer with no luck. I DD my car and was wondering if it would be possible to have one made that still has a hole for a cupholder behind where the shifter mounts?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have bought out this business from a93cobra. The product is still the same with all the same options. Shoot me a PM for details about ordering.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ordered my shifter plates from horspwr this week, they were on my doorstep 3 days after ordering. got around to installing them today. i got the carbon fiber hydro dip with 2 gauges, also reused my stock manual shift boot. i think they look great in the car.

Car Gear shift Vehicle Speedometer Hood
Motor vehicle Hood Speedometer Trip computer Gauge
Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle Radio Vehicle

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I should have some kits ready by the end of the week. Would you like to purchase one?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great Corey! Great job!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Here is my setup I just got from the seller using the Pro Ratchet shifter

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes b&m stealth ratchet.
Modified the stock manual trans shift boot
How did you modify the factory boot? I have a B&M Black Diamond Composite X Automatic Shifters. I am in the middle of the install but have not got to the boot yet. Just curious what you had to do to make it work. Did you have any issues with the shifter wanting to pinch and grab the boot?

Kelley

41 - 60 of 73 Posts