187 Posts
Just finished it all up so here are the before, during and after

C4 stock location Hurst Quarter Stick

Installing the plates and new Shifter

Fished pic 4r70w B&M Pro Ratchet shifter w/custom shifter boot

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Between a93cobra and the new plate business producer horspwr. I would please like a copy of the patent that was supposedly put on my design without my knowledge or permission! When a93cobra started them he implied he had them patented, even though it was my design that he copied from the shifter plate I sold him, and now he has sold that to someone else!
Yes I had my issues in the past when I was doing them, but I really want to get to the bottom of a few things. Especially considering I get PM's from people who are aware of the entire situation and are still wanting to come to me for these!

I was more than happy to back him in the beginning, but when he went a patented MY desigh that he copied that pissed me off, and is why I have not been on any of these sites in over 1.5 years!

Show me the patent numbers, and word for word how you came up with the design and we will go from there. All the people pissed at me, take a deep hard look at what I did to perfect these and do my best for those who wanted them, even though I did not want to ever make a 2nd after my personal one.....as G.I.Joe if you don't believe me, considering I was making these for ModularPowerhouse.com back in 04-05.

Sorry,
Seen my name bashed way to much over this, and everyone seems to forget this was my design and creation!

Ken (yeah, glad to be back..... -_-)

·
Demented and old
5,322 Posts
Ken i havent forgot and never really agreed with what was going on, but im glad i have one that you made, fully understand your feelings on this

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Reviving an ancient thread here. I am looking for this console as well. And mid south is no longer a working link.
Find Grant Holland on Facebook and send him a private message. He still makes them.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts