Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all:

Harry said to get them any way we can, SO...

I created a small HTML file that opens the vote page and closes it... it does it about 17-18times a minute and votes for the cobra...

In 35mins, the vote went up 640votes and the Z06 went from 51% to 50% and the cobra went from 40% to 41%

The reason that you guys were voting and not seing any results was because the difference of 1% at 40000 is 400 votes... you have to hit the refresh at least 400 times to see a change... that number will continue to grow once we more hits...

RIGHT CLICK and SAVE AS the LINK BELOW:
DOWNLOAD ME!
DO NOT RUN FROM THIS SITE!

Once this is run, minimize it and watch the a popup window open approx. every 3 seconds. This will work for broadband and faster, but dialup will take longer for the page to load.

EDIT: Leave the Motor Trend PopUp Windows Open or they will continue to open everytime my popup opens...

If we get many people doing this, we should have the lead by the night... :)

G

·
I wasnt going to repond anymore :p
But that my man is sure genious! Thanks! Put this on the svtperformance thread too....awesome!!

Hot Rod(you didnt see this post)Harry

G

·
this is working guys!!....again...nice job topracer. with the high percentage of votes going in...you need alot of votes to see the percentage change....so do as instructed above if you can.

Harry

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We KILLED IT!!

Hope it worked... I emailed them today letting them know it was down and have them fix it... dont know if that will get done though...

We shall see :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts