·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He will be here in April, if you are intersted in getting a tune send me a PM

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Yea what happened to joe's car? I know he had a boss330 motor in it, but he changed it?

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Thats the second baddest GT ever. There is a White one that puts down around 400rwhp more than that one. This one is 1800 whp.

@ the 5:30 mark.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Thats the second baddest GT ever. There is a White one that puts down around 400rwhp more than that one. This one is 1800 whp.

@ the 5:30 mark.
Guy was full of shit. Thing is just a garage/show queen whatever power it makes. Show me some video of WOT runs on the highway then we'll talk.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is some videos of the garage/show queen:

·
Registered
352 Posts
They need to stop claiming that car makes 1600 hp in all those videos, because 1000rwhp is about 400hp shy of 1600hp and they claim it was going to make 1600rwhp before:(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Car dynoed 1017rwhp on back up motor + 125 shot the stroked engine dynoed making 1612 rwhp + 125 shot on top seems close enough to me

·
"Do Work"
1,646 Posts
Last I saw Joe's Ford GT-TT was for sale. I forgot where I saw it though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
1017rwhp with no NOS and then the 125 shot

1600rwhp on stroked motor no NOS + 125 shot

Not aware of any engine that blew up maybe you know something I do not?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea what happened to joe's car? I know he had a boss330 motor in it, but he changed it?

I can tell you what happened to it. If he let Gunyon tune it I bet the mother f***er blew up.
LMAO! He tunned 3 of them that day ranging from 630rwhp to 786rwhp and not a one blew up! Amazing!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

I can tell you what happened to it. If he let Gunyon tune it I bet the mother f***er blew up.
You don't even know how to spell Tony's last name so your worthless opinion doesn't hold water. I have personally known Tony for 15 years. Tony knows his shit. Also, Tony wasn't the only person helping to tune Joe's car. Joe's car is running fine and he still owns it. It's up for sale. Yes, Al P built the motor.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts