Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
either you hit something or it was built on a friday.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Damn, I would be pissed :mad2:

Did it mess up your fender??

·
Registered
784 Posts
dude that is nuckin futs. Id be seriously pissed. At least it didnt cause you to wreck. If that happened at 100 mph, I dont think you would be here to talk about it. Man that sucks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea it happened like 10 feet from my house... as far as i can tell nothing else is damaged.. but hell yea im ****in pissed... yea they are oem replacements.. and i put them in, DARE TO CHALLENGE MY MECHANICAL SKILLS..

but man did i ever need a smoke

·
Registered
374 Posts
That is crazy. ive seen worn out ones come apart like that but not 4 month old ones. Had to have been defective since your mechanical skills are on point according to your last post. what actually came apart? the knuckle or what?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Damn that's crazy but I'd believe it! When I took out my STOCK springs to put in Eibachs, this is what I found...

Way to go Ford...:angry:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ yup that happened too but i just put it back in..ive got lowering springs but im not putting them in untill spring.

yea the knuckle pulled right out of the joint.. its like if you took a brand new joint and just pulled the stem right out from the boot.

i fixed it all about an hour ago so its back to good, but still..geeeeeez

·
Registered
97 Posts
It actually happened to me.On a slammed s-10 though. I was making a left turn and before i knew it my wheel buckled and my truck fell to the ground. Its caused by inproper suspension geometry on lowered cars. I belive this is why people go to the steeda balljoints.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts