Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone got a set of 4V heads that im needing to get rid of decided to go a different route with my build im going to just leave this up to you to make me an offer i tried posting photos with this post but i guess we will see if it works if you cant see them for whatever reason pm me you phone number and i can text them to you. They are all cleaned up already you will pry have to get the valve seats ground to match the valves that you get but that shoud be all the more work that you need to do to them i put them through a good solvent wash done by me personally and then put them in a sonic cleaner and i have to say im impressed with how they came out. Thanks for looking let me know if you have any questions. I tried posting a photo of the head id number but that picture wouldnt upload for some reason

- - - Updated - - -

ya the pictures didnt show up so if your interested let me know and i can send them to you

·
Moving on up...
4,776 Posts
More info. What year heads? 9 or 4 thread? Why are you selling them? How much were you "thinking" you wanted for them?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey dont know if you found some heads already or were still interested in these im sorta new to the whole forum thing so didnt realize i had a reply to my post but the heads are i believe 1992 or 4 ill have double check the part number on the head but im selling them cuz i bought them off of a guy thinking i might use them on my 4.6 block that i was going to put in my car but decided i want the newer style 4v heads if i go with 4v heads and id pry do 175 shipped let me know if your still interested and what do you mean by 9 or 4thread?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.