Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BBS RK Plasma 18' Rims, width on the two front rims is 8.5', and two on the rear are 10' wide, very few blemishes. 2nd pic is what they look like on my car(which is also for sale, but has an older set on them). ($4000 new, still $3500 in used ads).

Tires are Sumitomo HTRZ2 245/40zr18 93w, (front), Sumitomo HTRZ2 285/35zr18 97w, (rear). Tires still have %75 tread on them, and sold new for $700.

Wheels have only ever seen 2000 miles of sunshine per year for the past 4 years, as we have an alternate set, and the car is the same. Garage kept. 2500 miles per year for the last 5 years. Lotta other MODS for the car.

Asking $3000 for the wheels and tires, but will accept the first reasonable offer that doesn't require me shipping them. Lol

Please contact Jim at 740-281-4470, or email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trades?

Nah. Sorry man. I need the dough. Wish I could tho. Some guy on CL offered to trade a stretched out '07 yamaha, (I have a cbr rr '07), but I can't. I put 'em on Ebay startn bid of $2000. I'm sure they'll go quick this weekend. Thanks tho.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.