Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's just an 01 driver here looking to compare notes and drool over all those sweet 03's Dyno numbers. Post them up if you got em! A list of mods would be nice too.:D

Razor.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Torque from He$#

Rob,

Your TQ #s are impressive. Are these SAE? Mighty impressive. I'll be calling you when I get my Cobra.

BTJ

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll post Superflow 840 Dual Eddy Current & MoTec Wideband AutoDyn Chassis Dyno numbers soon...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Numbers are in my sig.:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Numbers

My dyno numbers are 405rwhp and 389rwtrq with a FR-500 and k-n airfilter only. When installed billeflow throttlebody got up to 416rqhp and 396 rwtrq. Interesting. Need to get tick fixed before even thinking about other mods.

·
Registered
521 Posts
SIG

·
Registered
5 Posts
In SIG. But this run was sixth in a serious of pulls over a hour period, the intercooler was searing hot. I going to dyno again 2/1 on a warm --not HOT-- engine.

·
Registered
516 Posts
No stock #s

Mods:
L pulley (stock belt....may be slipping)
9" K&N
Flowmaster cat back (awesome sound.....$hit for h.p.)
Custom Autologic chip

428 RWHP
439 RWTQ
SAE #s

·
Registered
55 Posts
389hp/378 ft lbs. stock
sig for mods.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Dyno whats a dyno? J/K they seem to be always changing can't make up my mind on what I like best on my car.:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
akatherazor4 said:
Hey guy's just an 01 driver here looking to compare notes and drool over all those sweet 03's Dyno numbers. Post them up if you got em! A list of mods would be nice too.:D

Razor.
I dynoed at Mustang Magic with only mod being a K & N filter.
HP=373
TQ=378

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
See sig.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
I don't believe in dyno #'s they don't prove ET at all its all about the driving skill and track prep. To many different dyno's with too many different #'s.

·
Registered
92 Posts
In my sig

1 - 20 of 21 Posts