Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my parents are looking to sell their house so this is kinda out there lol but i figured id take a shot and see if anyone is looking to buy a house in sunny florida. the house is only four years old and absolutely beautiful. the house is well worth the money and will be going for cheaper than any other house in the neighborhood and by far prob the best one and will be furnished. it has the best view in the entire neighborhood as well. if anyone may be interested id love to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
my parents are looking to sell their house so this is kinda out there lol but i figured id take a shot and see if anyone is looking to buy a house in sunny florida. the house is only four years old and absolutely beautiful. the house is well worth the money and will be going for cheaper than any other house in the neighborhood and by far prob the best one and will be furnished. it has the best view in the entire neighborhood as well. if anyone may be interested id love to know.
What part of Florida? Asking price?? PM me if you like.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I've been looking for a vacation home somewhere.

Where is it located at exactly ??

What type of BallPark price are they asking ?? I'm not looking for a Million-dollar home !! LOL

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
hey thanks for the interest. i will take some beautiful photos for you guys tomorrow and i promise you will love it. its only 4 years old and in a great community with a pool and workout club in the neighborhood. great location in tampa very close to st petersburg and clearwater which both have amazing beaches. and the house is nowhere near a mill lol even tho if it were in chicago or cali about 2-3 years ago it would be close but the florida market is always cheaper in price. ill let you know the details tomorrow. its a very good price tho.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
oh very nice. have you ever heard of West Chase? they are in Water Chase off of race track rd. Water chase is like the new West chase but still in the same vacinity.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yea they are about 7 minutes from citrus park mall and when i have to make the occasional trip i either go there or to international off of west shore. it is a really nice neighborhood though that is for sure.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
are you anywhere near Tampa? it would be great if you can see the home in real life and the community. it really would make a world of difference to see it in real life.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Bump

Here's a BUMP for you.

With rates in the mid to upper 4% for fixed rates, it's a relatively good time to buy a home. Good luck.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea its definately a great time to buy but not alot of people have extra money to be spending. thanks alot for the bump. there is also 50k invested in the house that will be staying with the house.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you for letting us come by and see your parents beautiful home. you guys were all very nice and my husband and i are sold! we will be coming by this week to wrap things up. thank you!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.