Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running a Behemeth inlet with an Accufab single blade? I thought I read somewhere that they make an adapter plate.

I am trying to put a Whipple big oval or GT twin 75mm TB on my Hpp racing inlet. It has the same bolt pattern as the Accufab single blade.

I want to try the TB first, then swap the inlet if necessary.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Yes we are going to use the Lokar throttle cable and cruise control cable that are longer. The bigger part mounts up to the Accufab twin 75mm TB and the smaller fits up to the 110mm Single Blade TB.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we are going to use the Lokar throttle cable and cruise control cable that are longer. The bigger part mounts up to the Accufab twin 75mm TB and the smaller fits up to the 110mm Single Blade TB.

Holy crap! That's a huge b*tch!

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn that thing is big....

·
Registered
5,420 Posts

I am awaiting Lokar's phone call on monday so we can decide on how the new cable will be made so others that want to go the same route will be able to just call and order it.

·
Registered
609 Posts

I am awaiting Lokar's phone call on monday so we can decide on how the new cable will be made so others that want to go the same route will be able to just call and order it.
Sweet, and appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts