Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Is there such a thing as an 8 rib pulley set up for my Blown and aftercooled 97Cobra?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Yes,,Call Steeda..I got my 8 rib for my 99GT from Steeda..

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
akatherazor4 said:
What size pulley are you running?

Razor.
If you mean my Pulley..Blower? My Blower pulley is 3.3

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
If you mean my Pulley..Blower? My Blower pulley is 3.3
Oh Sorry Jimmy I was asking Kaz.:D I was going to suggest a no-slip pulley if he wasn't running anything too small.

Razor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
akatherazor4 said:
Oh Sorry Jimmy I was asking Kaz.:D I was going to suggest a no-slip pulley if he wasn't running anything too small.

Razor.
Hi,thanks for the replies.I dont know what the size is but its the standard Vortech pulley swap when you get the Aftercooler. I think its a 10 lb one.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
KazMan97 said:
Hi,thanks for the replies.I dont know what the size is but its the standard Vortech pulley swap when you get the Aftercooler. I think its a 10 lb one.
That should be a 3.3 like Jimmy has. Do you know if your belt is sized incorrectly? I also believe that your year Cobra has an adjustable tensioner on it as well. I would think it's an easy fix without going to an 8-rib system. You can get a non-slip blower pulley much cheaper if you must have something. I think a guy on this board sells them.

Razor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
akatherazor4 said:
That should be a 3.3 like Jimmy has. Do you know if your belt is sized incorrectly? I also believe that your year Cobra has an adjustable tensioner on it as well. I would think it's an easy fix without going to an 8-rib system. You can get a non-slip blower pulley much cheaper if you must have something. I think a guy on this board sells them.

Razor.
I think the belt is the standard size sent by [email protected] inches.Do you know the name of the guy (or his e-mail address)that sells the pulleys?

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
KazMan97 said:
I think the belt is the standard size sent by [email protected] inches.Do you know the name of the guy (or his e-mail address)that sells the pulleys?
I can't remember the name of the guy here who sells them, but you can click the link below to get to the source directly.;)

http://www.reichardracing.com/

Razor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts