Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonderin how my 60' at the track lined up with many others with the same modifications...

I hit a 60' of 2.04 on F1's - ended up with 13.85 due to 2-3 misshift...

I have 9" K&N and 3" MAC Catback...

What are other 60' times with close to same modifications on F1's?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't have any time slips with me to verify, but the one occasion I made it to the track with my car this year I managed a couple 60' times in the low 1.9s with F1s and no mods.....with the exception of a 12" air filter. Yep....I am still stock otherwise. My best 1/4 time was 13.04 and I missed 4th gear on that run. Clutch was hot and shifting was hard. Other than that I was in the same ball park.

·
Registered
90 Posts
After about 15 runs over 4 months [email protected] 1.98 60'. 442rwhp before the UPR X . Stock , my best was 2.00 flat

1.67 ?? What's the trick?

Zinc yellow 03
[email protected] on F1's

Riaan

Riaan

·
Registered
119 Posts
Best 60ft with F1's was 2.14

·
Registered
41 Posts
best 60' 1.839 on f-1's, launched at 3,000 slipping the clutch on a 12.395 run at 112.10. only mod's: steeda cat-back , tri-ax and cold air kit. that pass was the 6th on the car.

·
Registered
260 Posts
lol.... ok 1st off I am no where near stock... 2nd, I have the slips to prove what I'm saying, 3rd there were 4 other Cobra owners @ the track when I ran these times(they all frequent the forums), and most importantly.... my local track LOVES VHT....

pssst... lower your tire pressure, and dont do a burn out, only a very quick spin... just to clean the tires

oh yea.... I'm @ sea level too.... that doesn't hurt

·
Registered
110 Posts
j69gordon said:
lol.... ok 1st off I am no where near stock... 2nd, I have the slips to prove what I'm saying, 3rd there were 4 other Cobra owners @ the track when I ran these times(they all frequent the forums), and most importantly.... my local track LOVES VHT....

pssst... lower your tire pressure, and dont do a burn out, only a very quick spin... just to clean the tires

oh yea.... I'm @ sea level too.... that doesn't hurt
You have run the best 60 foot time on street tires Ive ever read on the net..

Also, if you arent stock, read the title of thread one more time

-Ryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts