Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna have the engine from my 96GT rebuilt before i go and use it in another project car.

Whats a good place local/semi-local in NJ to have it done? I wanna have it rebuld w/ a forged bottom end.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Steve at Mustang Magic can build you a nice forged 4.6. Call 631-254-3430:evil

·
Registered
176 Posts
Call them they're very reasonable and will have time as the season is ending.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Does the shop have to be local. We are having a group engine purchase on this board. Our engine combos are proven and I dont think the group price could be beaten.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Limit Racing said:
Does the shop have to be local. We are having a group engine purchase on this board. Our engine combos are proven and I dont think the group price could be beaten.
where can i find more info? Dosnt have to be local if the price is right :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
If local is not important then I suggest you go for the GP.:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Have you bought anything from No Limit before Banginstang02?:) Do they have a website?

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Suck up....:rolleyes:

Tim:shootbird
Suck up? I don't need anything from you right now :king Just stating my opinion. You and Mike are both excellent guys that know your shhhhhhhtuff. Sorry, I'll take "my brown nose" home.:mad: Geesh.:rolleyes:

Hey Tim...........:shootbird

·
Registered
438 Posts
VTEngine said:
Suck up? I don't need anything from you right now :king Just stating my opinion. You and Mike are both excellent guys that know your shhhhhhhtuff. Sorry, I'll take "my brown nose" home.:mad: Geesh.:rolleyes:

Hey Tim...........:shootbird
If u's 2 can't start gettin along....I am not going to let you play together anymore!!!!:shootbird

Ben

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
If u's 2 can't start gettin along....I am not going to let you play together anymore!!!!:shootbird

Ben
Sorry Ben......:rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
GEt a motor from the group pur chase from Tim and Mike. Cobra Killer builds a bad ass motor.......I know......:D
now go get one...you won't be sorry....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts