Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385743&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I know this is from the dreaded LS1.com site but this is awesome.

Apparently the member Futurestrader on LS1.com posted some pics of his car. He was a little arrogant and said he had tons of money. So all the nay sayers came out and called him a liar. If you can read through the first nine pages of bs and Futurestrader getting called a liar then fine. But go to page nine almost half way down when Futurestrader OWNS them all. Very awesome.

·
Registered
109 Posts
must be nice.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dayummm!

LOL. They were still doubting him in the end. LS1 is full of snotty kids. I wouldnt even waste my time but he sure as hell 0wn3d em all.:lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
I tell ya what. If I had that money i would be out buying my house right now. lol. To hell with another car, that can wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From what I understand he owns a million dollar home. He said his driveway is 1000ft long. He said he practices his launches on it although his wife says he is acting like he is 16.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sax1031 said:
From what I understand he owns a million dollar home. He said his driveway is 1000ft long. He said he practices his launches on it although his wife says he is acting like he is 16.
I meant for me. He already owns his own home so he is set. But if i somehow had that much cash i would be putting it into a house. And then I would buy a car shortly after.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea they deleted it.:(

It started out with him posting pictures of his trans am. Well he said that he was rich and had alot of money. A little arrogant... So alot of people started calling bs and said it was not his car. They made him take pictures with a penny in view of the camera and another pic with a peice of paper that had LS1.com wrote on it. Well after that they were still calling bs and stuff and this went on for 9 pages. Finally he got a copy of the Wall Street Journal for Sept. 25th 2003. He placed that on the window of his car with a penny on it. Then he took pictures of the Wall Street Journal and stacks of 100s all around it. He said he had 150k in the house and from the looks of all the money in the picture, he was telling the truth. I mean he had 100s fanned out and in huge stacks all over the place.:jawdrop

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
its kinda sad that someone would be that insecure.

sure its pimp seeing 150k fanned out... but i mean come on...

its the internet. so I have to give him the dreaded pic.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts