Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the best tuner East of the Mississippi River. I would like someone that can tune on the road, as well as the dyno, because my chief concern is Drivability. I have been on the same SCT tune for 4.5 years and while I am very happy with the power, I can no longer deal with the drivability issues.

I do not prefer email tunes unless it is for minor tweaking after the initial "in-person" tune. I will trailer the car to you. Cost is not an issue, within reason, of course.

The car has a built, 98 DOHC and Vortech T-Trim, running on a 99GT ECU with the COPS ignition. I have an SCT XCAL2.

If there are any tuners on the board, please send me a PM or reply here and I can give you a run down on my mods and the drivability issues I am dealing with. Also, let me know what your schedule is like over the coming months so I can begin to prepare for travel.

Please, somebody help this car out! I hardly drive the car anymore because it such a hassle (long warm ups, runs rich, gulps gas, etc.). I have decided to give the car one more year before I sell it for a C6 Z06.

Thanks, Jason
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason, I would be glad to help you get all the issues worked out. Drivability is the hardest part of tuning, and takes the longest to dial it, but based on the mods you posted, you shouldn't be having those problems.
Sent you a PM. Thanks for the reply!

·
Administrator
9,652 Posts
He was dead meat about three hours before you made your request, Stefan. On my screen he shows as banned. You should be seeing the same thing. If you do not give me a heads up and I'll find out what is wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts