Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this over at SVTPerformance but I'll ask you guys also. I found what I think is a good price on BFG DR's 275/40/17 at Sam's Club for 138 a piece, no shipping charge. I was expecting to pay in the range of 50-100 for shipping. Next best price I could find was about 156 a piece. Is this about what everybody else is seeing?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will they fit stock rims with no spacers and no rubbing?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yes , I have installed several they fit fine , No spacors , all good
:) nitro

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Pete. I'll see if they are avail. If not I'll try the 275's for a while. Got to be better than F1's.....

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Sams, eeeh? Good to know, thanks. JT let me try his BFG 275/40/17s once. Man, they hook awesome. And that is the correct tire size for our rims, as it is the exact size of our F-1s. The 315s are not any taller and only slightly wider. There's really no redeemable value and you are asking for problems unnecessarily. I'd go with the 'in-spec' size.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I have to. 315's are not avail. at Sams club here on the Island. Can't wait to get out of the 2.3 60' blues:(

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I went a 1.75 and a 1.79 the only two times I tried with those tires. Doesn't take much practice and they hook awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts