Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a 01...obviously bullitt, thats been down since early 08. sold it a few times...backed out...just cant seem to part with it. Finally in the desert he made up his mind after riding in my NA Yellow car, mind you before he left, to make a big bore 2v copy of my car.

Anyway. Cut to that chase. Here will be the end setup.

Big bore Teksid block, machined by John T
ARP mains and heads
Stock 6 bolt crank
03/04 Rods
Diamond 11cc pistons
Trick Flow heads...worked
Compression coming in at about 12:1
Edelbrock intake...worked
6061 elbow and 75mm accufab TB
cams are bullet custom by John T and NA SVT
Kooks Longtubes
Kooks X
MagnaFlow cat back...
4.30s
Stock 3650 trans for now...will be contacting Zak at theT45source.com
Alum flyhweel
Spec II+
Alum DS
PA Racing K member
C springs
UPR uppers and lowers
03/04 Cobra drop in fuel pumps
Stock tank
39lb injectors
Edelbrock rails
Never Enuff Build and Tune

· Registered
174 Posts
Sweet build. What are you running for fuel and how much power are you expecting?

Whats the shift point if I dare ask? I have always loved your builds but being an automatic freak has always meant a 7k rpm limit for me.

· Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Right now pump gas. But will be E85 or Race gas down the road.

Shift points. Right now. 7k as the trans won't like anything higher than that...along with the ECU.

Once he blows the trans, we will get a built T45/3650 from [email protected] and up the RPMs, and see if his ECU likes it. If not...then is stand alone MOD 6, stay EFI or make the jump to carb...

Time will tell.

Edit. As far as power goes. im hoping to get 400rwhp...pump gas or E85 or race, IDK...but thats the goal. I don't see why not, its got the compression, CFM in the heads and intake, along with very decent cams. That combined with RPM, it should be pretty close or better.

· Registered
174 Posts
It's John Tymensky at modular performance but he is closing shop and not taking engine orders anymore.

· Registered
169 Posts
love the end of the video "AMERICA!!" lmao. nice build man! love seeing all these high compression cars coming out of the woodworks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.