Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone here know how helpful Rick was to me. We had a customer's car in the shop that we were returning to stock (he sold it). We managed to break TWO aluminum ASP pulley pullers trying to remove the 2.80 upper. I had to have his car out by today, so I called Rick to see if he had a steel puller I could buy and have overnighted to me. Unfortunately, Rick was sold out. But he then, without hesitation, offered to overnight me his own pulley remover. He did, and it worked great!

So I'm in all actuality saying three things here:

#1 - Rick is a great guy. Many other vendors would only think of themselves in the same situation, and simply shrug me off.

#2 - His steel pulley tool works great. Call and order one today...you don't want the same hassle we had when you need to remove it for warranty work.

#3 - I owe Rick one.

Thanks again Rick!
(the tool was overnighted back to you Thursday)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Awe Rick, You're a Borla Vendor, too bad, a nice QMP exhaust would do wonders for that Red Fire... j/k......LOL

·
400 Posts
No Problem at all Rob, Glad it worked out for ya.I know how it feels. Had about the same thing happen to me at our dyno day and luckly Pete had his install tool with him and saved my butt. Bill remembers that one. We can accomplish much more together then not helping each other out. I've had many great people help me out over the years to get me to the point I'm at now.

Oh yeh and Bo just because we are sponsored by borla and run there exhaust don't mean I wouldn't try some QMP headers and Cat pipe. hehehe

Rick :evil

·
Registered
521 Posts
AmazonRacing said:
No Problem at all Rob, Glad it worked out for ya.I know how it feels. Had about the same thing happen to me at our dyno day and luckly Pete had his install tool with him and saved my butt. Bill remembers that one. We can accomplish much more together then not helping each other out. I've had many great people help me out over the years to get me to the point I'm at now.

Oh yeh and Bo just because we are sponsored by borla and run there exhaust don't mean I wouldn't try some QMP headers and Cat pipe. hehehe

Rick :evil
:lol :lol

I bet....

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hats off to Rick. This is what it's all about - cooperation and working togather. We all need to follow Rick's lead.

You're a scholar and a gentleman, Rick.

Well...maybe I'm pushing it a little....

:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, but I heard that you bought that degree in the lower-east side for $500.

Naturally, this is a joke...incase there's any misunderstandings.

:shocked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts