Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a stupid question, but I can't find any info on it or get it answered anywhere else....and I only know 2v stuff :D

Going to be putting on a Reichard intake which says it uses a 99/01 cobra TB. Anyone know what the differences are between 99/01 and 03? Will the Billet Flow work or do I have to get a BBK or Accufab?

Thanks....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug,

I sent you a PM on 5/21 at 8:08am.

You read it on 5/21 at 9:04am.

You didn't bother to get back to me until 5/24 at 12:15....

I didn't know it took 3 days to type 'call the shop'. You could have very easily have typed that response when you read the PM.

This thread was posted on 5/22 after giving you a day after reading the email to respond.

While I don't expect answers within a day - you clearly read the message. Why you chose not to respond then I don't know.

But don't try to make it out as you replied and then I posted this. Honestly your reply was irrelevant. My question only needed a simple yes or no answer which you were obviously capable of doing here - why you couldn't in the PM is something else that I do not understand.

It's irrelevant anyways as you made up my mind for me after not replying and I decided on an Accufab since one of their resellers was kind enough to take the three seconds out to answer the question after I sent him a PM.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't meant to be an 'ouch', but I'll be damned if I'll let someone twist something like that around....

I asked a simple question. I completely understand that shops get busy and can't always read emails, PM's or get back to VM's immediately.

But when something is clearly read and three days later I get "call the shop".....

Sorry but that was just insulting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts