Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer the BilletFlow. It also matches my existing pulley.
With a 3.00 Pulley What size Idler Pulley.
I don't have any noticable slip.
Do they come in different sizes?

jim v.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BilletFlow said:
standard kit will work great (90mm idler)

if you were getting slip, you won't after the install!
Tanks Doug....

jim v.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah but why dont you give the buyer a choice like METCO'S. seems as if it is better.but i guess billetslow nows all.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Doug,
It never seems to amaze me how when someone comes up with a great product, reasonably priced, that others are only looking for something negative to say about it.

I bought the car to drive to the track, run a few passes, and drive home, with the a/c and stereo blasting. While the "bling bling" crap looks nice with billet pulleys and stuff, for me the stock pulleys look better and match every other pulley on the car.

Great products, and great job answering the critics with the new selection of billet pulleys. Keep up the good work.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I chose the BilletFlow Idler pulley over the metco for 4 reasons.

1= It matches
2= Reasonably priced
3=I needed something BilletFlow on my car. :D
4= Doug is always very helpful and backs up his products.

jim v.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
lguerra1 said:
Doug,
It never seems to amaze me how when someone comes up with a great product, reasonably priced, that others are only looking for something negative to say about it.
"A-DOG" and "DL" push Metco stuff. They are on the L board over at F150Online pushing Metco's Lightning Idler kit as well.

I think "A-DOG" and "DL" are being paid under the table by Metco's owner to put free advertising in message boards on the net. ("DL" claims he doesn't work for Metco) Apparentyl, they both live local to Metco.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess you work for billetflow now hmm your from michigan to i just wonder who you are you know so much about billetflow,hmm.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey guys , I dont want to piss anyone off, but I know the billet flo
works , as I know the Metco works , No $hit I've tested both .
and I know both of these people , they make quality products !
Peace , ha Nitro

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Guys,

No more personal attacks or the thread will get scrapped. Please keep it a friendly technical discussion.

G

·
Here is something Doug is sending me....its his new idler pulley in Billet in the style ,as close as possible, of the 03 Cobra wheel. Might even help performance...they are alot lighter than stock and will spin easier then too.

I LOVE THE LOOK!!!

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have no experience with Metco but I am sure their product is fine. I went with BilletFlow because the product is high quality and Doug works hard to keep his customers happy. Keep it positive and informative.

·
Registered
661 Posts
YHO Drop It ! They are both fine OK !!
I dont mind reading tech stuff, But the bs has to stop " K "
nitro

·
Registered
82 Posts
nitrous pete said:
YHO Drop It ! They are both fine OK !!
I dont mind reading tech stuff, But the bs has to stop " K "
nitro
Pete,

I went back and read my post to see what your problem was. After reading it, the middle did not sound right. I was not intending to attack or criticize just give some advise. Anyway, I deleted that part, my appologies.

·
Registered
876 Posts
IWRBB said:
"A-DOG" and "DL" push Metco stuff. They are on the L board over at F150Online pushing Metco's Lightning Idler kit as well.

I think "A-DOG" and "DL" are being paid under the table by Metco's owner to put free advertising in message boards on the net. ("DL" claims he doesn't work for Metco) Apparentyl, they both live local to Metco.
I push, JDM, JLP, PSP, LFP, BaBolt, REM products that I like.

Yes I live about 2 hours from Metco and run some of their products, I also have some of the other vendors stuff on my lightning. So... :rolleyes:

You post your opinions on here also...

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
DL said:
BaBolt..........................

Ahhhhhhhhh..........that explains it.

gary

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
DL said:

Yes I live about 2 hours from Metco and run some of their products, I also have some of the other vendors stuff on my lightning. So... :rolleyes:

You post your opinions on here also...
OK, cool. I was just callin it as I saw it. It does seem you have this "thing" about Metco stuff though ?? If I am wrong, I apologize.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts