Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone;

I got my TB this morning and intalled it on her several hours ago. I have to say she looks sweet!
The install went well and overall wasn't that bad. When I started her up, she idled fine until I rev'd her to about 3000 rpms, then she decided to stay at 1,500 rpms, so I quickly turned her off and restarted her. After several times of doing this, she is back down to 750 rpms. I checked the TB sensor and she is at .98, so I am good there. I let her run for about 30 minutes while I opened her up several times and she has returned to 750 rpms. I did notice she returns to that idle a litttle slower than she did before. More like when she wasn't modded.
I couldn't drive her because it has started raining here and is not suppose to stop until monday, so she is going to have to wait. I did notice that the super charger is way louder, the boost guage comes on way quicker, and the throttle response is wicked!
I can't wait until a test drive! I hope she still likes her new look when I put a few miles on her because I noticed that some people has been having some problems with them.

Note; I have to say Doug; you have been good to everyone on here and very helpful and I thank you for your buisness and friendship. This is a nice setup so far, so keep up the good work bubba.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
TB great mod.. I swear i see more boost since installing my TB

jim v.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats good news, I just got mine in the mail today and DAMN does it look good. Now I just need to pick up a 12pack and head to Daytona to install... Gary I'll be calling ya soon:D

jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts