Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our (Biscamp's) Zinc Yellow 03 Cobra ran 9.91 today at The Houston Raceway Park....Richard Lelsz of Strictly Performance behind the wheel....We won the 4th round of racing befor another driver complained that our roll cage was not up to par.... So guess what's being installed tomorrow....We will be racing in Dallas next....Hope to see yall there!!
Oh yes.....Jeannie bought a Redfire 03 Cobra Convertible....(cant wait to start mods on it...lol)
yeeeeeeeeessss......cant forget to tell you that we killed a black transam firehawk on the way home from the dealership!!!!! She is starting off with a bang...will have her on the dragstrip soon!!
(LOL!) I think we will name her WILRUN 2. HA!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Great news,,
Best of luck with the new car also..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Dustoff said:
GOt any more info ?? MPH, 60' , 1/8 mile info ???

Thanks,

JL :)
60 Foots were 1.46
8th mile was 6.40
Dont remember mph think its 118-120...richard has the time slips...
Lost blower belt at 1000 foot on every pass..:mad:
Top mph was 144 & change
Still dont have any slicks.....we are still having traction problems
Hope to do 1.30s at 60 foot when we get the slicks...and anti-roll bar.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Good work today......Man that car gets down the track in a hurry. Got to hate the haters for worrying those oh so busy officials, about your roll cage. Thanks for letting me share alittle of your space today.
Mike

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great job,
have you ironed out the belt toss? Can't wait to see what it does with a solid pass on slicks. Should be nice. Hope you guys get a chance to make it for the WFC6 in St. Louis. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Man, it's nice to see the KB Cobras continue to excell at the track. Keep this up and there may be 12k 03 Cobras running around with KB's on them. lol. Nice Time! Wonder with traction and no belt loss where ya'll would be?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Chain drive KB anyone? :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
WILRUN said:
Our (Biscamp's) Zinc Yellow 03 Cobra ran 9.91 today at The Houston Raceway Park....Richard Lelsz of Strictly Performance behind the wheel....We won the 4th round of racing befor another driver complained that our roll cage was not up to par.... So guess what's being installed tomorrow....We will be racing in Dallas next....Hope to see yall there!!
Oh yes.....Jeannie bought a Redfire 03 Cobra Convertible....(cant wait to start mods on it...lol)
yeeeeeeeeessss......cant forget to tell you that we killed a black transam firehawk on the way home from the dealership!!!!! She is starting off with a bang...will have her on the dragstrip soon!!
(LOL!) I think we will name her WILRUN 2. HA!
Congrats...we knew you were knocking on 9s door in Reynolds..be looking forward to seeing you all again in Ennis in a few weeks...
do we need to bring a supply of belts?

Linn :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
WILRUN, Richard - Strictly Performance (only noses thats been under my hood w/ a wrench btw)

Way to go!!! Great Numbers Guys!!! Sry I wasnt there to see it - anyone happen to get a vid of it that you know of... would be neat to see.

Look forward to seeing the red 1 :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
03 Racing !

These cars are bad ass. We will have our program updated for WFC6.. The 9.91 run was only a tease to what is expected from this sled when the thing hooks and goes stright!!
Special thanks to Ken Biscamp for giving me the chance to show you guys what a 03 cobra can do. Also Pete, Pat, Whillie F, at Diablo Sport man whats up we will see you guys there
Peace !
Richard Lelsz
Strictly Performance
Houston, Texas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts