Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran by a beautiful 03 Black vert today in the afternoon in the Sterling, VA area. I was in the Black 99 Cobra. Just interested in learning about your combo and saying hi to another Cobra owner.

Let me know if you surf this board.

John
Novi'd 99 Cobra

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hi John..How is your Cobra running?
Finally got my GT done...

:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jim,

Got the car back from Larocca's last week actually. Saw your GT there getting more work done. Still looks good and I'm sure its stupid fast.

Cobra's running great except for an intank pump that won't stay on. Vestiages of a previous electrical hack job by someone who shall remain nameless. I'm back to doing my own electircal (and other) work on the car when needed.

Miss the NJ area. I'm betwen PA and VA now a days. Living in Hoboken was something else!

Andrew and Jimmy were fantastic to work with. Top notch crew in general at that shop. They tuned my car drop dead reliable. Should have used them from day one!

Looking forward to seeing the old crew again shortly.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey John,

Really glad to hear that the Cobra is back on the road again!!

Are you planning on coming to Columbus for the NMRA event the first weekend in May??? Modshoot in C-bus in July??

Ben

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Ben,

Long time as well. No, won't be in Columbus but will try to show up for the Cecil or Englishtown events. Works got me flying all over right now so my schedule's a mess.

Nice new ride by the way!!

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Maynor said:
Hey Ben,

Long time as well. No, won't be in Columbus but will try to show up for the Cecil or Englishtown events. Works got me flying all over right now so my schedule's a mess.

Nice new ride by the way!!

John
"All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy" Mod shootout wont be the same without ya!!!

Thanks for the kudos, I love the 03....what a sweet daily driver!

Ben

1 - 9 of 9 Posts