Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Harry is that upper idler a 100mm? Looks awesome. I'm game for a set. DOUG??????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes that upper BilletFlow is the 100mm and the lower on the drivers side is a 100mm by BilletFlow...the lower on the passenger side is the 92mm by BilletFlow also....

They look so at home in person on the car...very nice. You wont regret it.

Hot Rod(looks like BilletFlow subliminal messages)Harry :D
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Very sweet work, Harry. I may look to hire you as my mod consultant. You seem to make all the right moves.

:cool:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Damn that looks good Harry.:D When you dyno on Saturday I'm sure you will be watching the boost #'s.......be sure to let us know all of the details. What am I saying......Harry would never forget to let us know.:p

Harry sometimes I wonder if you have a laptop cell phone that you are able post as much as you do. :D I'm just jealous......wish I had more time....and money of course.....to enjoy the things I love.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Yes that upper BilletFlow is the 100mm and the lower on the drivers side is a 100mm by BilletFlow...the lower on the passenger side is the 92mm by BilletFlow also....

They look so at home in person on the car...very nice. You wont regret it.

Hot Rod(looks like BilletFlow subliminal messages)Harry :D
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Harry is that the 2.93 pulley? What belt length are you using with this configuration?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a 2.80 on there from JDM.

With the stock lower pulley setup and the new BilletFlow setup I was still running a 74 inch belt. It worked real good. You can also get away with a 74.5 belt with that setup too.

At this point, I am really not sure what belt I will need with my 6 lb. lower and the billetflow setup. I thought it would be a 77.5.....but that might not be the case. Might be even larger. We will see soon.

Hot Rod(I should have bought stock in serpentine belts)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts