Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the tial 50mm bov and it came with no instructions as where to connect the vacume line that goes out the top of he valve. looks like it shows somewhere into the throttle body or plenum from what i've gathered searching, with not much luck. any pics of advice would be great.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Vacuum line on top of the tial goes to a vacuum source, usually the intake. You should be able to T off any of the vacuum lines already run.

It's a horrible picture, but this is mine. You can see the vacuum line running to the intake right below the oil fill on the valve cover.

Zoomed in a little. Not much better, but i don't have access to the car at the moment to get a real good picture.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Vacuum line on top of the tial goes to a vacuum source, usually the intake. You should be able to T off any of the vacuum lines already run.

It's a horrible picture, but this is mine. You can see the vacuum line running to the intake right below the oil fill on the valve cover.

Zoomed in a little. Not much better, but i don't have access to the car at the moment to get a real good picture.
where is your MAF?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts