Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd move this to it's own thread for those not reading the clutch thread.

I just got off the phone with McLeod. They say
the T-56 blowproof bellhousing is 30-90 days away from production shipping!

They said they have been working on it for 4 1/2 years. Should have a list price around $425.00, street price probably 10% less.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Will that fit the 03? I know the Viper T-56 and 03 T-56 use different bellhousings.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Good,,I missed that in the Clutch Thread...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great info,
Thanks JT.

That is just one more part that a tech official can gig you on. Nice to know someone is releasing one.

·
Registered
438 Posts
JT said:
I thought I'd move this to it's own thread for those not reading the clutch thread.

I just got off the phone with McLeod. They say
the T-56 blowproof bellhousing is 30-90 days away from production shipping!

They said they have been working on it for 4 1/2 years. Should have a list price around $425.00, street price probably 10% less.
JT....don't want to burst anyone's bubble, however... they have been saying that (30-90 days) for the last six years for the T-5, T-45, TKO...I could go on and on....Don't get your hopes up fellas!!

I sure hope they do, however!!

Ben

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Yea, they've being saying that forever. I won't hold my breath :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Any idea what the weight difference might be between the blowproof bellhousing and stock?

·
Registered
135 Posts
They have been saying it a long time.People on the F-body boards have been following it. They have been working on it for a long time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts