Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to get out of drag racing so I have up for sale my practically new set of Bogart D10's with Mickey Thompson Sportsman front tires and Mickey Thompson ET Streets. I bought these direct from Rich Bogart at Bogart wheels and were made specifically for my 2004 Cobra with IRS, I ordered them last October and received them early November 2008. When I bought these I also opted for the optional Billet centercaps which were extra. I only made it to the dragstrip twice with them before they closed for the winter and they have a total of 7 trips down the quarter mile. They have been mounted to my Cobra a total of 4 times. First time was to check the fitment before I had the tires mounted, two times at the drag strip and once for a little photoshoot that I did back in December before the weather turned for the worse for the winter. Since then they have been sitting in the garage out of harms way. This wheel/tire combo has a grand total of 7 1/4 mile passes and 5 miles of highway driving for when I did the photoshoot. When I drove them on the street for the photoshoot I was very careful not to hit anything with them so that there would be no chance of damage, which there is none. So what I have for sale is a practically new and mint condition set of Bogart D10's with tires for sale.
Here's a detailed description of what I have for sale:
15 x 3.5 Bogart D10 front wheels with spacer welded on to clear the stock Cobra brakes with Mickey Thompson 26 x 7.5-15 Sportsman front tires. I opted for the 8 ply Sportsman front tires since they were recommended for a vehicle of the Cobra's weight.
16 x 10 Bogart D10 rear wheels made to clear the Cobra IRS with Mickey Thompson 26 x 11.5-16 ET Street racing slicks. The backspacing on the rear wheels is 6.5".
(4) Bogart Billet centercaps
Proper lugnuts are also included.
So there you have it, I have given you a complete history of this wheel/tire combo. I figure if I were buying a used set of wheels such as this in this price range then I would like to know everything about them from the potential seller. I am asking $1900 plus shipping for this combo. I am willing to deliver up to or meet someone within 100 miles of Lexington, Ky. I have over $2300 invested in this setup and feel that given the amount of usage and condition of everything that my price is very reasonable and I am not desperate to sell, so please don't bother with lowball offers.
Pics attached:

Billet Centercaps

Pics from the photoshoot mounted on my Cobra:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buyer backed out due to another commitment on a set of wheels he had ordered a day before that he couldn't get out of, so these are still for sale.

·
Registered
233 Posts
bump for ya

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would u be interested in black fr500's and cash
Thanks but I am not looking for any trades at this time.......well, lemme take that back, the only thing I would consider trading for would be a good set of 18 x 9/10.5 chrome 03-04 Cobra wheels

either way i would like to get these so just let me know and we can try to work out a price
Just send me a pm with your offer and we'll see if we can work something out:beer:

bump for ya
Thanks!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was just going to ask you if they were still for sale. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.