Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one had any problems with the kenne bell boost bypass? My friends acts like it doesn't want too bleed off boost between shifts.We have already talked to kenne bell so any other inquiries are welcome if they will help.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
mhbigred73 said:
Has any one had any problems with the kenne bell boost bypass? My friends acts like it doesn't want too bleed off boost between shifts.We have already talked to kenne bell so any other inquiries are welcome if they will help.
Boost a Pump??

·
Registered
90 Posts
In the manual there are two ways to route the vacumm lines. One way will bleed of boost when you shift the other way will not. Did a shop do it or did he? What is the line from the boost bypass runing too?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I tried it the safe way where as the stock boost control is active. It worked like stock but it cost me a freindly roll on with a GSXR 1100 between shifts so I went the other route. I have had no problems with it functioning either way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.J.'s did the install, but know we are pretty sure its the blowers,adapter plate.The blower is making a high pitch noise straight from hell.I was told by a reputable person that some of the adapter plates on the early batches of blowers were not machined correctly therefore leading too a vacuum leak.If you have heard anything like this please post your info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts