Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
wow, that's cool! where can we get em and I wonder how difficult they are to install!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Easy Install,,Autometer has them.It is positioned not to interfere with reading of stock gauges.

·
Registered
85 Posts
HAH my wheel is positioned so high I can only see the top half anyway lol

good stuff I think I'll pick it up. non-descript too! I think I might get the a-arm pillar too for others I might need.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I just ordered the "boost gauge overlay" from Ray Hilton on SVTPerformance.com. All you do is remove the factory pin from the stock boost gauge and place this sticker over the factory gauge, and BINGO you have a "factory" 15lb. boost gauge. Comes with VERY detailed instructions....I think I can even do it. If you want "nondescript" this is the way to go IMO. Supposedly accurate to .5 a lb too. Best part, it's only $22!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
This might be a little less obtrusive...

·
Registered
85 Posts
SolidSnake said:
I just ordered the "boost gauge overlay" from Ray Hilton on SVTPerformance.com. All you do is remove the factory pin from the stock boost gauge and place this sticker over the factory gauge, and BINGO you have a "factory" 15lb. boost gauge. Comes with VERY detailed instructions....I think I can even do it. If you want "nondescript" this is the way to go IMO. Supposedly accurate to .5 a lb too. Best part, it's only $22!!!!!
Yeah, but that one doesn't really look good to me.

·
Registered
577 Posts
How can you say that? Have ya seen pics? It looks factory stock, and only a trained eye can tell it's different from stock. I disagree.

·
Registered
85 Posts
1) Yes I have.
2) I don't like the stock look, I like aftermarket better.
3) The lines don't line up and it doesn't look NATURAL.
4) Yes, you can tell a difference
5) These are just opinions. We're done here.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ok Chief, no need to be a tough guy. I was simply trying to offer another option for the original poster, not to be told that what i have doesn't look nice. You are right, just opinions, YOU are done.

·
Registered
85 Posts
SolidSnake said:
Ok Chief, no need to be a tough guy. I was simply trying to offer another option for the original poster, not to be told that what i have doesn't look nice. You are right, just opinions, YOU are done.
Tough guy? I wasn't being tough, just succinct. You got a little apprehensive because I said it didn't "REALLY look good to ME" by insinuating I'm either dumb for my opinion, blind, talking out my ass, or all the above.

Anyway, sorry this took a wrong turn.

·
Registered
577 Posts
ok man I hear ya, sorry

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Moonlight96GT said:
Here is another pic of Jim's gauge. :)
Thank's Matt,,that's a better pic..

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
I WANT ONE!!!! I have that one on the pillar that doesnt fit. Very cool....thanks.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Harry,, Mustang Magic has them in stock..

1 631 254-3430

1 - 20 of 28 Posts