Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Boost Gauge Steering Wheel

3K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Hot Rod Harry 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Easy Install,,Autometer has them.It is positioned not to interfere with reading of stock gauges.

#5 ·
I just ordered the "boost gauge overlay" from Ray Hilton on SVTPerformance.com. All you do is remove the factory pin from the stock boost gauge and place this sticker over the factory gauge, and BINGO you have a "factory" 15lb. boost gauge. Comes with VERY detailed instructions....I think I can even do it. If you want "nondescript" this is the way to go IMO. Supposedly accurate to .5 a lb too. Best part, it's only $22!!!!!

#6 ·
This might be a little less obtrusive...

#7 ·
SolidSnake said:
I just ordered the "boost gauge overlay" from Ray Hilton on SVTPerformance.com. All you do is remove the factory pin from the stock boost gauge and place this sticker over the factory gauge, and BINGO you have a "factory" 15lb. boost gauge. Comes with VERY detailed instructions....I think I can even do it. If you want "nondescript" this is the way to go IMO. Supposedly accurate to .5 a lb too. Best part, it's only $22!!!!!
Yeah, but that one doesn't really look good to me.

#8 ·
How can you say that? Have ya seen pics? It looks factory stock, and only a trained eye can tell it's different from stock. I disagree.

#10 ·
Ok Chief, no need to be a tough guy. I was simply trying to offer another option for the original poster, not to be told that what i have doesn't look nice. You are right, just opinions, YOU are done.

#11 ·
SolidSnake said:
Ok Chief, no need to be a tough guy. I was simply trying to offer another option for the original poster, not to be told that what i have doesn't look nice. You are right, just opinions, YOU are done.
Tough guy? I wasn't being tough, just succinct. You got a little apprehensive because I said it didn't "REALLY look good to ME" by insinuating I'm either dumb for my opinion, blind, talking out my ass, or all the above.

Anyway, sorry this took a wrong turn.

#12 ·
ok man I hear ya, sorry

#15 ·
Moonlight96GT said:
Here is another pic of Jim's gauge. :)
Thank's Matt,,that's a better pic..

#18 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
I WANT ONE!!!! I have that one on the pillar that doesnt fit. Very cool....thanks.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Harry,, Mustang Magic has them in stock..

1 631 254-3430

#24 ·
I just called Mustang Magic and he said that Harry just bought the last one in stock....Damn you hot rod harry! does anyone know where else I can get that steering column pod? Also I would like a Lunar series boost gauge.....any links?

G
#26 ·
Alaskan Assasin said:
I just called Mustang Magic and he said that Harry just bought the last one in stock....Damn you hot rod harry! does anyone know where else I can get that steering column pod? Also I would like a Lunar series boost gauge.....any links?
:lol LOL !! Sorry buddy :(

I am sure you will be able to get one soon.

Hot Rod(fast cars and fast cards "Visa")Harry :D
www.HotRodHarrys.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.