Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message is aimed more at vendors.. But I was curious who has it in stock and can get it to me in under a week. Thanks!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
I just read a post where a guy dynoed his Magnaflow cat-back and his Borla Stinger against each other and the Borla made 9 horsepower MORE than the Magnaflow. Take that for what it is, make your own decisions......

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok just installed my stinger cat-back today!!! Amazon racing, thanks for getting it to me so quick.....I had my doubts....but you came through. Thanks a bunch!! Borla is the shiznit. I still have the stock h-pipe and this thing has such a clean smooth sound. Sounds nothing like my friends bassani exhaust. We'll see when I get the BBK high flow on there in a couple weeks. It sounds tuned. Borla did their homework. Fit is PERFECT!!! Believe me when I say perfect. Fit was my biggest concern, but it is dead on.. I am happy I spent the extra bucks for less headache. Me and a buddy installed it in about an hour.......but that is because I was anal about the alignment underneath and the tips. Props to borla!!
Later, Andrew

·
400 Posts
Glad you like it Andrew. They really sound nice even with the stock cats. We've been seeing the same numbers as everybody else. The IRS exhaust is real nice to install. We will be installing a couple systems at Maple Grove this weekend.

Rick

·
Registered
577 Posts
See ya at Maple Grove, Rick. I am gonna try my best to make it out there from NJ. Save a spot for the Satin Silver Solid Snake.

·
400 Posts
NP Don we have a double vendor space (80 ft). We should have plenty of room for all. Looks like so far about 15 cobras pitting with us. Should be a nice weekend. We have a bunch of cars coming for tuning and pulley swaps. I want to hook up the wideband on you car and see where your at. We will have some new suspension parts for the IRS. Should have them there on display. We have been working with Kenny Brown on this. We are testing some great new products to stop wheel hop and dramaticaly improve handling too. This will be some great news for the open track guys. See you there!

Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts