Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I welded this in place of the mufflers in my magnaflow cat-back and with a catted bassani x-pipe all I can say is it sounds PERFECT!!! it's probably the best money I have spent in a long time. they are 2 1/2" center/center 12" long oval sportsman mufflers...the sound amazing.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Been wanting to pick a set of these up for a while now to replace my 3" mufflers. Sounds really good! Even with cats she's still pretty loud( but not obnoxious). By anychance do you remember how much the magnaflow cats cost you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been wanting to pick a set of these up for a while now to replace my 3" mufflers. Sounds really good! Even with cats she's still pretty loud( but not obnoxious). By anychance do you remember how much the magnaflow cats cost you?
I paid 150 for both cats on eBay, I will look up the part number for you...they even passed Cali smog :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magnaflow 59959 is the part number for the 3" version of my converters, they are like 150.00 for the pair on ebay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts