Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Are those complete (valves/springs etc.) GT500 heads for $1750?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The heads have been bolted to a block but never used so they are basically brand new & include valves, springs, retainers & keepers. I am also including a lightly used set of the GT500 lash adjusters and rocker arms for that price. My prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Do you still have the 98 cams?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found a set of adjustable cam sprockets in the garage, added those to the list and updated photobucket pics. Also included USPS shipping in some of the small items.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
COP kit just sold.

Car body sold today as well.

PM me some reasonable offers on these engine parts. Thought they would be the first to go but basically just the engine and suspension components left.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Teksid block sold yesterday. Send me some fair offers on the rest, I'm ready to get this stuff moved. All that is left is:

FR500C complete intake kit with even harder to find coolant crossover tube. This intake only works on a 4.6 block with GT/GT500 heads. $2000

Ford M-6010-Boss50 3.700" bore iron block. 5.0L with standard stroke crank or 5.3 with 3.750" stroker crank. Block is brand new and requires finishing of cylinders & decking block just like any other Boss block. $1000

Diamond 3.700" pistons, brand new in package. See pics for specs.
$400

·
Registered
3 Posts
interested in the intake but don't want to insult you 2k I can't do not even close , I do have a fr500c car chris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts