Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say...trying to learn how to launch these awesome cars at a major event is to say the least very humbling....... I never drove the car until the test and test session Thursday night....I tried every launch I knew and there was just so much power to deal with on street tires that I only got one decent launch...no seat time in a new car sucks.......been a while since I raced with a stick...been one of those click click racers for a few years :)

couldnt get used to the shifter
thanks for the help on the shifting Pete..I own ya one Bud ;)

I was getting major wheel hop. it did me in on the first round of elimination.....:mad:

I told Rick this car better be ready to race for Reynolds..there is no way Im going thro another weekend like that..

all in all it was a great time. getting to put alot of faces with screen names was cool...( those Georgia boys are wild )and also being with old friends again was nice( eventhough they wouldnt let up until they got me in the pool :D ) those clothes are still wet...

Linn

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats Lin!!! Took allot to go out there, just in itself!!! I think you did very well for the first time in the car. :banggears

·
Registered
661 Posts
Linn really glad to help, You are a trooper, Thats a good thing
You will get the hang of it , a lot of clutch slipping at the line is the secret. nitro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts